What should you do if you suspect there is a natural gas leak in your home? Of course, you’ll need to immediately vacate your home and call your gas utility from a safe place. If a leak is found, the utility will shut off your gas and make the situation safe. Then what? Do you know that it’s your responsibility to get gas lines within your home repaired? What will you do, and just as importantly, how much will the repairs cost?
Home Solutions is pleased to offer Gas Line ComfortGuard - an affordable repair plan no homeowner should be without.
What's covered under Gas Line ComfortGuard?
- Accessible exposed interior piping (black pipe 1/2" to 11/4")
- Includes shut-off valves (leaking or inoperable)
- Replacement of any brass appliance connectors (leaking or not)
- Replacement of brass connectors on hot water heater and furnace
- Inspection (One inspection per year at no additional charge)
Additional terms and conditions apply, and exclusions include but are not limited to cosmetic damage, accident, abuse, misuse, fire, flood, vandalism, theft, rust, weather and pre-existing defects or problems.